REOPENING SAFETY GUIDELINES
What is Renaissance doing for your safety?
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- We have studied the provincial safety guidelines and have ensured that not only we meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could. This will enhance the safety of our clients and our staff, while continuing to deliver a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our salon.
- Our Team has taken upskilling training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols and our Service Providers have implemented additional safety measures. We have completely sanitized the salon, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening. To ensure continued safety, a full sanitization routine will be completed between each client.
- We have divided our service providers into two groups who will work together exclusive over the next few weeks. We have also extended our service hours to allow more time to space out appointments and control our maximum capacity.
- We have installed signage throughout the salon to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards. Please feel free to ask us about our upgraded safety protocols.
- To maintain social distancing guidelines and minimize prolonged contact, some services may be shortened or unavailable temporarily until we have more information on the impact of Reopening Stage 2 in Ontario. If transmission of the virus remains low in our area, we will begin to extend our regular services.
Services currently unavailable include: all facial services; waxing, facials, microblading, lash extensions, etc.
*Blowdry styling will be kept to a minimum of approximately 5 minutes drying time.
*Major colour corrections (dramatic colour change), Bio Ionic Straightening, Agave Smoothing Treatment, Perms.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or have been around someone who has travelled out of country, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 10 minutes early). Upon arrival, please call the salon and someone will be sent out to greet you when we are ready. You may wait in your vehicle or you may wait outside in front of the salon, just let us know which you prefer.
- Our waiting area is closed, please come alone to your appointments. Our coat check is also unavailable. To keep your items safe from contact with other guests, please bring a large reusable bag with you to store any jackets or sweaters. Please keep personal belongings to a minimum whenever possible.
- Please do not browse the retail area, if you need products one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
- Unfortunately, we are not offering any beverages currently. We also cannot allow any outside food or beverages in the salon. If necessary, you may bring a water bottle with you.
- Please put your mask on before entering the salon. When you come in, please use the hand sanitizer provided. We are taking every staff and client’s temperature and will ask a few Safe Visit protocol questions. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for $2, if available. You may opt to wear gloves, but we are not able to supply them for you.
- Due to our currently limited schedules, please talk to your service provider about pre-booking your next appointments.
You have been so patient and understanding, we cannot thank you all enough.
SEE YOU SOON!